Based in Michigan Revive Research has quickly become a hub of research sites in the United States. Our area of expertise are Oncology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Pulmonology, and Psychiatry. The CRO Clinical Trials are conducted by a team of experienced a Principal Investigators who are aided by a team of devoted recruiters, site managers and coordinators
From Start To Solution
We streamline the entire process of conducting CRO Clinical Trials. From patient recruitment to quality data delivery. We monitor drug to drug interactions, conduct phase I, II and III, and work through single ascending dose/multiple ascending dose research studies. Our qualified and experienced staff makes sure that the process is efficient, all the while maintaining authenticity of the data.
Quality With Quantity
Our professional and experienced staff members are dedicated to meeting our enrollment goals for the CRO Clinical Trials. We achieve and surpass the Contract Research Organization CROs expectations through our large patient database and trusted reputation in the community. From small-scale trials to large-scale collaborations, our expertise have been proven through long-term partnerships with various delivery models in several locations, including Southfield, Michigan, Arizona, and Texas.
Called To Commit
Our top priority is to make sure that we fulfill the commitments we make to our sponsors, whether they are pharmaceutical corporations or Contract research organization CROs. The current Good Clinical Practices (GCP) guidelines are something we strive to follow. Our professional research team will provide the highest level of service by ensuring that all study protocols are strictly followed, all regulatory documents are delivered on time, and a clear line of communication is maintained.
Revive Research Institute
- Assuring that all regional, state, and federal rules and regulations are obeyed.
- Making sure that all of our staff members are HIPAA compliant as well as GCP and IATA certified.
- Use of a central IRB for multicenter trials.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining sites with standard operating procedures for CRO Clinical Trials.
- Making updated and latest equipment available at research sites.
- Conducting site initiation visits for the study sponsor, be it the pharmaceutical companies or Contract Research Organizations.