Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN)
You matter to us. Let’s work together and find a way to make the pain manageable.
Diabetes is one of the fastest-growing chronic conditions that is prevalent all around the world.
Suffering from unbearable pain due to diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) i.e. pain in your hands, feet, or legs due to nerve damage from diabetes can be stressful and traumatic for many.
Managing it with the right treatment plan may seem hard but it’s not impossible. And, we’re here to help, free of cost. The Revive Research Institute is conducting a clinical trial on an investigational drug to help you manage your pain from DPN and increase the quality of your life.
Join us in our journey to advance medicine and diabetic care.
Criteria to join:
- Should be diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Should be adult male or female above the age of 18 years.
- Must feel pain or numbness in their hands, feet, or legs due to DPN for at least 6 months.
- Must comply with all diabetic peripheral neuropathy treatments and procedures.
- Additional criteria may apply.
Our group of licensed and certified physicians will be keeping track of your progress throughout the study and will address any concerns or queries you may have about the research trial.
Your mind and your health matter to us. Join us in our search for a solution towards a painless tomorrow.