Finding Cure And Saving Life
Unique opportunity to make an Impact in the healthcare industry…
IMPROVE THE FUTURE AS OUR MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT!
Revival Research Institute, LLC is a Clinical Research organization with multiple sites located nationally throughout the United States. Established in 2015 and headquartered in the Metro-Detroit Region, Revival Research Institute now has a presence in Texas, Illinois, Arizona, and North Carolina, with experience in multiple different indications. Nationally acknowledged for our diligence to provide the highest quality of data for our clinical studies.
Importantly the Medical Assistant we select for Revival Research Institute will have an overall responsibility to enhance our operational efficiency, clinical presence, partnerships, and staff development/performance.
The qualified candidate we are looking for should be genuinely respectful of diverse points-of-view and strive for an environment in which inclusiveness drives productivity and results.
- Phlebotomy Experience REQUIRED
- Lab Processing, handling & shipping
- Utilizing Good Clinical Practice, the medical assistant provides nursing care to research study patients by:
- Ensuring compliance with research protocols by reviewing all protocol requirements to confirm implementation of appropriate methods, practices, and procedures for all clinical
- Participating in recruitment and selection of study participants by interviewing and documenting medical history to determine compliance with eligibility
- Performing Clinical assessments including, but not limited to, vital sign EKGs & Venipuncture.
- Administering study medications and performing patient assessment during study visits to determine presence of side effects to medication; notifies principal investigator of findings/issues.
- Providing patient education and medical information to study patients to ensure understanding of proper medication dosage, administration, and disease
- Documenting medical data in subject chart to ensure availability of timely records for decision
- As a clinical team member, identify and prioritize the development of systems and infrastructure to maintain research quality with no supervisory
- Other duties as needed
- Willing to abide by Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and all FDA requirements
- CPR-certification preferred
- Valid MA license from the State of Arizona (Preferred)
- Minimum of a high school diploma required, advanced education preferred
- Two (2) years of recent clinical experience in a hospital, clinic, or similar health care setting. (Preferred)
- One (1) year clinical research experience (Preferred)
- Phlebotomy experience (REQUIRED)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel, electronic health systems and databases used in research environment, or willingness to learn and demonstrate proficiency within three months of hire
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks w/ time deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible, organized, detail oriented and tenacious in follow-through.
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure
- Prioritization and organizational
- Proficient in medical terminology
- Basic drug calculation
- Problem-solving mindset
- Clinical competency skills per scope of practice (i.e., performing vital signs, clinical assessments, performing ECG/EKG, giving injections, etc.)
- Knowledge of GCP, federal, state, and local regulations, including HIPAA policies
Along with competitive base salary, there is potential for performance-based rewards. Committed to work/life balance, Revival Research Institute, LLC is invested in our staffs personal development and offer a number of opportunities for growth. If this position is of interest to you, we here at Revival Research would love to see your resume.
|Job Category||Clinical Research|